Thursday, May 23, 2013

Sun Shades of Grey

This post was inspired by this weeks IFB project, which is all about sharing the sunglasses you own.
Back in my university days, I worked for a sunglass retailer so over the years I have accumulated quite a collection of sunglasses. I am not sure that I am anything like others, but as I buy new ones the old ones get a new home, handbag, car console, sports bag, or if they are super old the wind up in my beach bag.

I purchased these grey Borsalino sunglasses from my favourite store Designer Eyes in Niddrie, Sam who owns the store has been looking after the family with prescription and sunglasses for years, ever since my husband first had to get prescriptions, 20 odd years ago. I bought these last year and to be honest I had never heard of the brand, but the staff were super helpful and I absolutely love these.  By the way Borsalino are well known for making hats, think Italian Gangster films, and have moved in to designing clothing and sunglasses.




The next pair which I have already "eyed off" (see what I did there?) are the Rayban Club masters, I just need to find the right colour combination, but leaning towards a tortoise shell. Sammy, better get to ordering them soon!


x Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment